Here is what you need to know before joining the meeting:
Log in with ONE DEVICE ONLY, even if you normally use a second device to show your keyboard.
DO NOT log in any earlier than 10 minutes ahead of schedule. You may be placed in a waiting room temporarily before joining.
If you have trouble joining or run into tech issues, you can call/text me directly.
Mobile Device Instructions
for Smartphones and Tablets
1. Download and Launch the appropriate app for your device (see links below)
2. Enter your Name
3. Enter the lesson ID
for Desktops, Laptops, or Chromebooks
1. Your Operating System does not matter. Mac or Windows PC will both work.
2. You must use Google Chrome as the browser (Download here). Currently, Chrome is the only fully supported browser. If you already have Chrome installed, make sure you have updated to the latest version.
3. When completed, open up Google Chrome and use the link sent to you by your teacher to login. Type in your name, input your Teachers’ Lesson ID (if it is not already filled in) and hit Join Room.
4. You may see a pop-up dialog to “allow” or give permission to Chrome to use your microphone and camera.
5. Similar to Zoom, you can click on the “arrow” next to the camera icon and choose the camera you’d like to use. Do the same for your microphone.